The complete fight cards for YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11 have been officially released. The two massive events that will take place in the same night, have been dubbed by many fans as the “Muay Thai Day of the Year.” Our promoters came together with the idea to host two events on the same day as a way to give fans the most anticipated day in Muay Thai, the kind of day that, if you a real fan of Muay Thai, you won’t want to miss. If you have been following our Facebook and Twitter feeds, then you will already know about our action filled cards. If you haven't, here are the cards in full: YOKKAO 10 YOKKAO 10 will be headlined with an England versus France bout when Jordan Watson takes on Mickael Piscitello.
YOKKAO 10 will also feature Muay Thai Superstar Pakorn PK Muay Thai Gym, a new entry to the YOKKAO Fight Team who recently signed a management contract with Stefania Picelli. He will face off against Greg Wootton, a fight that all Muay Thai fans have been waiting for since March of 2014. At that time Pakorn was not able to reach the UK due to visa issues. Panicos Yusuf will make his second appearance in the YOKKAO ring after defeating Rittuak Kaewsmarit by points at YOKKAO 8. This time he will share the ring with Keith McLachlan, one of the most dangerous 59kg fighters in the UK. This will be McLachlan’s YOKKAO debut. Also appearing on YOKKAO 10 is the 17-year old sensation Chris Whittle, Steven Long, and many other fighters who will be bringing you real Muay Thai.
YOKKAO 11 If you have been following the news you should know that the Muay Thai world has been anxiously looking forward to this main event. Liam Harrison will face off against Kongsak Sitboonmee. In a recent interview, Kongsak defined Harrison as an "average" fighter, and Harrison replied that he will be looking forward to knocking Kongsak out. You can only imagine what kind of fight this will turn out to be. Dean James, who is coming off of a victory over the former Muay Thai champion Rungravee Sasiprapa, will face off against the aggressive Runmai Mo Tammachat. Most recently, Runmai is known in the international scene for his two victories at YOKKAO 7 and YOKKAO 9. This is another fight that is sure to appease the appetites of real Muay Thai fans. Also on the card is Brad Stanton and Crice Boussoukou who will be facing one another in a fight that people have been waiting for.
Both fighters are talented and determined to showcase their skills to YOKKAO fans. From Italy, Muay Thai Combat Fighter Agency selected Luca Fonda to fight Sam Jackson. This matchup will be a battle between Italy and the UK. All in all, YOKKAO 10 and YOKKAO 11 will deliver an impressive 23 Muay Thai fights, all 5 rounds each, for what has been named by fans as the "Muay Thai Day of the Year.” Don't miss the opportunity to be part of history!
YOKKAO 11 Muay Thai Full Rules 5x3
(1) LIAM HARRISON vs KONGSAK SITBOONMEE 65Kg
(2) DEAN JAMES vs RUNMAI 56Kg
(3) BRAD STANTON vs CRICE BOUSSOUKOU 67Kg
(4) SOLOMAN WICKSTEAD vs KRISS ADDIS 72.5Kg
(5) DAN MCGOWAN vs NESTOR RODRIGUEZ 54Kg
(6) JOSH TURBILL vs TOMMI MCCORMICK -68Kg
(7) SAM JACKSON vs LUCA FONDA 70KGS
(8) MYK ESTLICK vs KIERON JESSOP 63.5kg
YOKKAO 10 Muay Thai Full Rules 5x3
(1) JORDAN WATSON vs MICKAEL PISCITELLO 70Kg
(2) PAKORN PK MUAYTHAIGYM vs GREG WOTTON 63.5Kg
(3) PANICOS YUSUF vs KEITH MC LACHLAN 61.5Kg
(4) STE LONG vs SALAH A 68Kg
(5) JOHN DENNIS vs BRIAN TOTTY 65Kg
(6) TIM NUTTER vs STE FOY 61Kg
(7) CHRIS WHITTLE vs MARCUS COMPTON 61.5kg
(8) LEIF TAGGART vs SHANE FARQUARSON60kg
-------------------- PRE-EVENT Muay Thai 5 x1.5/2
(1) Kai Laithwaite vs Sammy Baruca 51kg
(2) Jordan Williams vs Liam McGrandles 62kg
(3) Dakota Ditcheva vs Leigh Newton 48kg
(4) Lauren Huxley vs Megan Hooper 62kg
(5) Luke Riley vs Luciana Mendola 42kg
-------------------------------- JUNIOR Muay Thai 5x1 minute
(1) 9yrs Lucas Thomas vs Jack Walker 27kg
(2) 13yrs Stuart Stabler vs Leeroy Decruz 53kg Doors open at 13:00